learning curves


Buried deep 
In the steep learning curves 
Of your body language 
I got Rosetta Stone 
on the tip of my tongue 
Fingers and palms 

 No tally on this spreadsheet 
Only all4s 
 You plus me is a surplus 
We never ever quit on a deficit 

Spirits rising higher  
voices getting lower 
We rise up on it 
When they're laying in it 
We're making love when they're making beds 
We got continudity when they're making eggs 

Gonna learn you by heart 
study chapter and verse 
Front and reverse 
Let's face it 
I'm gonna ace it 
Freebase it 
Won't debase it 
Give me a bass hit 
I won't hide it 
Slip and slide it 
 
Watch the treble When you moan 
Ain't no trouble I don't bemoan it 
I just bone it Spit shine and hone it 
Don't ever clone it 
It pays when you own it 
Steady as a tailor I saddle stitch the centerfold 
Soft to hard core 
Never fail her And leave her 
Like a sailor on leave 
Her lonesome tears 
Won't stain my memories 
I'll sail her safe ashore 
 Keep her wanting more 

Pitch it anywhere you want 
I'll nail the soft spot Knuckle or ground ball 
 
With a license to kill I'll lickety split it 
like both James and Barry Bonds 
It'll sail the rafters Like happily everafters 
Rising smokey circle rings 
From fat Havanas Rolled on virgin thighs Of some spry cholitas 
Hotter than a napalm blast 
The damage is widespread eagled 
But don't idol worship me 
I'm too con for an icon 
Too pro for amateurs 
I can way outlast 
I'm an iconoclast

Comments