new sensation

I took a walk
unbeknownst
on the naughty
side of town
to air out my cranial nerves
from the all day
out of town conference

first I gather
the pierced tongue
eyelids
chin
bellybutton
and guessed a few
other unseen
tagged appendages and holes
for sure

as the tall
bleached blonde
with a Liza Minneli
haircut and
bloodshot eyes
clad in shiny black leather
and lace lined by zippers
eyes me,
elbows resting on the entryway
of "Dominatricks"
and proposes
"care to be dominated, hon?"
whiplash sounds
emanated from the inside

"life gives me enough of a
whipping, thanks"

"hey, don't knock it till you
try it. It'll set you ablaze."

"Tell you what sets me ablaze. Have you
ever tried slurping a double
shot of espresso over
a vanilla almond milkshake
next to the fireplace
with Zakir Hussain
on your stereo
while you recited out loud
forbidden erotic Latin
poetry?"

"Damn, man, I think I will.
Remind me
when I'm on my
next acid trip"

ah, what the hell
are we humans up to
other than our search
for sensations?

at least she dared
to try something new

Comments